Sunday, January 31, 2010

Follow up on Death by Organ Harvesting for Death Row Inmates


Death Row inmates are going to die. Currently they will die by lethal injection. Lethal injection ruins organs. One inmates body can save 12 people. THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE! I think that we should allow the inmates to decide how they would like to die. They can choose either organ harvesting, which is painless. Or they can choose lethal injection. By allowing them to choose, we eliminate any arguments that say that allowing organ harvesting from death row inmates would result in more inmates being sentenced to death row. I do not know if death row inmates would use this option, but I would rather allow my body to live on, than to be poisoned. There is a major SHORTAGE of organs, there is no need to contaminate the healthy organs of death row inmates.GIve them the CHOICE to Choose LIFE.

Check out the video I posted a couple days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment